We are now accepting applications for the 2017 Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Summer Course in Synthetic Biology. We encourage you to apply if…
- You are a scientist whose training is well underway (senior graduate student to junior faculty and beyond).
- You are interested in steering your research in a new direction, towards synthetic biology.
- You are interested in a multi-disciplinary approach to biology and bioengineering. We encourage students of all backgrounds, whether the very biological or very theoretical, to apply!
Scholarships: Several stipend awards are available for applicants who are accepted into the course. Please read details about the available stipend awards at https://meetings.cshl.edu/sponsors.aspx?course=C-SYNBIO&year=17. In order to be considered for an award, you must specifically reference which one you are eligible for in the Stipend Request section of your application.
- Course dates: July 25 – August 7, 2017
- Application deadline: April 15, 2017
- Application submission information: http://meetings.cshl.edu/courses/2017/c-synbio17.shtml
- Course blog & website: https://cshlsynbio.wordpress.com